Supporting the Project Manager in gathering equipment, resources, vendors, subcontractors for the implementation of won projects. Your main duties include, project administration, and administration for subcontractors and vendors. Liaison for government entities, vendors, suppliers, and owners on projects. Coordination with internal departments in the reconciliation of contracts and po’s to maintain budgets, submitting engineering submittals, certified payrolls, SWPPP reporting and field support as required.
Duties Include but not limited to:
· Building and distribution of subcontracts, service agreements and PO’s
· Creating and maintenance of project PO’s
· Accounts payable reconciliation for projects
· Document gathering and distribution to the field ie: Field binders, plans, specs, permits, schedules, job posting documents
· Setting up project processes and maintaining document distribution throughout the project as determined by individual owners and project specs.
· Filing of government files and documents to required government agencies ie cert payrolls, L&I, ITD forms, PM Web, WH-5 etc
· Attend project meetings
· Monthly reconciliation for vendors and subcontractors including sub accruals and pay applications periodically
· Validating and Maintaining file documents, including payrolls, submittals, owner websites, invoices, pay apps, SWPPP documents, lien waivers, COI, EEO, PPP, Davis Bacon, prevailing wage, DBE, apprentice requirements, permits, etc.
· SWPPP – building of SWPPP, Erosion Control Plans, maintenance of SWPPP reporting on weekly basis including, filing of documents, maintaining reports, and storm events as needed each job approximately 1 day per week to complete depending on job and location
· Support PM’s with any daily requirements,
· Project close out including, Lien waiver filings, certified payroll close out, retention payouts, WH-5 etc
Possible extras include
· Position documentation
· Process set up and changes
· Job training – ie, Owner systems, PM Web, Bid 2 win, CESCL, OSHA etc
· Set up of process with various vendors for project specific requirements and owners
· Varied special projects as requested by Management ie documentation, bid support.
Job Skills and Qualifications
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking skills
· Attention to detail
· Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent computer and written communication skills
· Ability to communicate with various vendors, Owners, & Stakeholders in professional manner
· Team Player
· Drive to learn, grow and work to succeed
· Outgoing attitude with an ability to build relationships quickly to transition to smooth project completion
LaRiviere, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer located in Rathdrum Idaho.